Darien Lim

A Tale About A Little Boy ...

Lilypie Baby Ticker

Friday, November 25, 2005

naughty naughty

While I was in the kitchen last night, I peeped out through the door to look at the kids. To my shock, Darien was on top of the sofa-bed. Gosh .. being panicky (afraid that he would fall down), I quickly rushed over to him and scolded him .... "Boy you'd better get down now. If not Mommy is going to punish you". Then he gave me a cheeky smile and quickly got down from the sofa. I told him .. "That's a clever boy". And within minutes, he tried to do that again. And it goes on and on and on.

And again this morning while I was brushing my teeth, Boy walked in. Knowing that he'll lift open the toilet seat-cover, I put my leg on top of it. And guess what he did. He lifted my leg off the toilet bowl and lifted up the seat-cover (toilet is clean). Really a cheeky cheeky Boy.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home